1. Premium finish plastic shell with full alloy internal structures, this kit builds beautify and sturdy robots that wows your friends. Kits can be built into a Rover (MoonRover), a humanoid robot (MoonBot), a moving robotic arm (MoonMech) and more.
2. CES Asian 2018 Innovation Award winner. MakerFaire Bay Area 2019 RoboJam Best of the Show Judge’s Award and Humanoid Free-Style Silver Medalist.
3. Open-source hardware and software. Find open source design files and software for MoonBot on Github. Fully compatible with Arduino IDE. No flaky jumper wires, everything fits tightly and works reliably.
4. Dark transparent design reveals internal PCB boards, wires and LED lights, encouraging kids to open the hood and look under the cover.
5. Includes one Arduino compatible main controller, one AI vision sensor, one RGB-LED eye module, one MP3 voice module, three servos, two motors with tachometers, two touch sensors, two Infra-Red sensors, aluminum alloy skeletons, plastic shells, connecting wires, screws, visual recognition cards, balls, installation tools and cardboard accessories.