HeatSign HS-DE Dot Peen marking machine represent a good solution for your metal marking requirements such as nameplate engraving. Featuring a high writing speed, the ability to work on a vast range of different metal materials, and an integrated touch-screen for ease of control, these machines are both fast and versatile. The HS-DE series also supply big marking area 140mm x 90mm (5.51 inch x 3.54 inch).
Being able to directly mark your products has huge advantages. By engraving your company name, the part number, or other technical information directly onto your products, you ultimately make them easier to use for your customers. Even the most durable labelling systems are not able to achieve the permanence of engraving, making it the preferred choice for information that needs to last.
Common applications in which Dot Peen marking machines may be used include:
• Tool marking,nameplate engraving
• Marking automotive parts
• Marking forged and cast machine parts
• Marking batch numbers and other information on worked steel, copper, aluminium, etc.
While speed and accuracy remain the primary concerns when considering any engraving machine, the HS-DE series incorporates several key technological advances that give it a number of significant advantages:
• The advanced HEF technology allows for marking even on uneven surfaces, even relatively narrow pipes.
• The HS-DE series machines do not require discrete air compressor systems, which facilitates a compact installation suitable even for small workshops.
• Similarly, controlling the HS-DE series machines is accomplished through an incorporated touchscreen, a no separate PC workstation is needed. This gives direct control of the machine, and helps to minimize the compatibility and latency problems common on many other engraving machines.
Dot Peen Machine Advantages
1. Applying the most widely used up-down lifting structure to mark different size metal parts.
2. Software with powerful edit function, it can mark any logo,character, letter and graph,series number, VIN number, engine numbers automatically
3. Highly integrated design include touch screen and software,you just plug and play.
4. Low consumptions,one Hard Marking Pin can last at least one year
5. HEF technology make it also work on uneven surface.
Item number: HS-DE01
Engraving surface: Flat surface
Marking area: 140mm x 90mm
Power source:100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
Power consumption: 125W
Engraving machine type: Desktop, benchtop
Engraving depth: 0.02-0.6 mm (adjustable, depending on materials)
Marking speed: 2 letters~4 letters/s according to letter size (height 2mm)
Marking materials request: Hardness less than HRC60
Other Device request: None
The machine can engrave all metals such as Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, brass, Gold, Iron etc. Also marking on hard plastics. It is mainly be used for engraving and marking on direct part, nameplate, car chassis, vin code, component identification and traceability, metal tag, label, cast, forge, rod, engine, tools, gear, pump etc.